Tuesday, July 23 2024 Search Photo Gallery

I am a non-union worker. Will you help me with a claim?

Absolutely!  REBOUND is here to make certain that the prevailing wage laws are being observed.  Call or e-mail the branch office nearest you and our area representative will take your information and handle your case.  If you wish to remain anonymous, we can provide for your anonymity and still assist you (and any other employees in your company) and make certain that you receive the proper wages for your work.